Booking terms and conditions for activities
All bookings are made with OAKWOOD YOUTH CHALLENGE (OAKWOOD CLIMBING CENTRE, OAKWOOD OUTDOOR), Registered Company No: 04626174
Section 1: Booking Confirmation
- We require full payment in order to reserve your booking.
- Vouchers can be used as an alternative method of payment. A valid voucher code must be provided at the time of booking.
- Group bookings such as scouts, schools, corporate groups etc.. must pay the full amount within 7 days of receiving the invoice in order to reserve the booking.
Section 2: Booking amendments
- Changes to the booking can be made as long as this is carried out more than 7 days (14 days for groups and parties) before the booking is due to commence.
- Changes to the booking within 7 days of the date you booked (14 days for groups and parties) may result in a 100% loss of your booking fee.
- Changes to the booking resulting in an increase in participants or length of session cannot be guaranteed at any point. This is subject to our ability to accommodate the increase and will be charged at our standard rate.
Section 3: Cancellations
By the customer
- Cancellation 7 days or more (14 days for groups* and parties) before the booking is due to commence will receive a full refund
- 100% of the booking fee will be forfeited where cancellation occurs within 7 days (14 days for groups* and parties) before the booking is due to commence. We may waive this in exceptional circumstances, however we reserve the right to reject any request.
- 100% of the booking fee will be forfeited where a no show occurs.
- Outdoor sessions are affected by weather conditions. Should these be deemed as unsafe on the day, Oakwood will offer alternate activities or a refund. If Oakwood do not deem the conditions as unsafe, 100% of the booking fee will be forfeited if you do not wish to go ahead with the booking.
*For a group session of over 2 hours long, or for more than 24 participants 30 days notice is required. If the notice given is within the 30 day period 100% of the booking will be forfeited.
- We endeavour to ensure all bookings will run on the scheduled date and time, however in the event of cancellation, we will notify you as soon as is possible.
- In the event of cancellation by us, we will offer a full refund or an alternate booking date or time subject to availability.
- Outdoor activity sessions may have to change due to adverse weather conditions. In the event of this happening, you will be offered alternative activities for the day or a refund.
- It is not possible for us to refund any travel costs or other costs incurred prior to the cancellation.
Section 4: Bookings made online
- It is your responsibility to check you have booked the appropriate session online. We cannot guarantee refunds for incorrect bookings. If you are unsure about your booking, you must contact the centre within 24hrs from creating the booking to check you are on the appropriate session.
Section 5: Bookings over the phone
- It is your responsibility to check that the details on the confirmation email are correct. If for any reason these are different from the information you thought you were given over the phone, you have 24hrs from creating the booking to contact us to adjust these without losing the booking fee.
Section 6: Session rules
- While on session, the instructor is responsible for the group and its safety. They reserve the right to stop a session or remove an individual should the behaviour of that individual or group be infringing on the safety of themselves or others. No discounts or refunds will be given for sessions ending early due to disruptive behaviour.
- We ask you arrive 10-15 minutes before your session begins to ensure waivers are completed and kit is collected before the session starts. Should you arrive late to your session, we cannot guarantee your booking will run past the scheduled finished time.